It’s been a productive week, making really good progress. This past week I completed updating the compatibility with an updated version of the core language and also the framework to a supported version. This work was long overdue!

Now it’s time to do more enjoyable work, I did a small POC with React and felt that it is a better fit for my use case than Angular. Now it’s time to start designing again and work towards making Street Source a full pwa!

I think I finally have a process down that won’t be so mind warping. Over the years, I’ve found that I have trouble switching back and forth from artistic brain thinking about colors and gradients to data and structure. A night rest in between should make it better.