Getting the Order Right

Almost seems like I’m slacking again but a lot of progress has been made recently. It’s long overdue but I finally updated the code base to run on a modern version of the core language and supported version of the framework.

It was a pretty big update but just about done with testing. In the next couple of days I should get the updates pushed and the CICD pipeline updated.

I’ve been meaning to post for a bit but I’ve learned, it’s best to do the blog post first! Usually what happens to me is I get to a stopping point and then my laptop battery that lasts for about an hr gives out so here we are. I did it, until next time!